2015 Easton S1 Review
This groundbreaking line of bats is unlike anything else on the field today. The concept is simple: Help players hit for power. The Speed Series helps players increase their swing speed in order to generate more power. These bats feature lighter length to weight ratios, a lower M.O.I., and a balanced feel. Further trying to equip players with their perfect bat, Easton offers all of its Power Brigade bats in a two-piece IMX Advanced Composite barrel to optimize the sweet spot for maximum performance while their CXN Patented two-piece ConneXion technology maximizes energy transfer for optimized feel.
The S1 uses a SIC black carbon handle to eliminate vibration for a better feel. Throw in an array of additional world-class Easton technology, and you’ve got a line of bats that can’t be topped. The S1 is BBCOR Certified and approved for high school and collegiate play and is backed by Easton’s Exclusive Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty. Easton: Engineered for Glory.
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- -3 Length to Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Weight and Low MOI
- BBCOR Certified – Approved for High School and Collegiate Play
- ConneXion (CXN) Technology – Maximizes Energy Transfer and Eliminates Vibration
- IMX Advanced Composite Barrel – Ultra-Responsive Hitting Surface that Lowers Swing Weight
- SIC Black Carbon Composite Handle – Optimized Stiffness for Added Strength and Performance
- Standard 31/32 Inch Composite Handle with Performance Diamond Grip
- Two-Piece, Fully Composite Construction
- The -12 weight to length ration gives this bat a huge sweet spot.
- The standard 2 1/4-inch diameter barrel gives this bat a familiar feel for any slugger.
- This bat is certified by Little League, USSSA and most other youth baseball leagues around the country.
- The IMX composite barrel and Diamond Design grip are brought together to create a bat with excellent feel and durability.
- The balance and energy transfer on this bat make it easy to make good contact and put the ball wherever you want it to go
- all composite bats have a break-in period
- not recommended for people who prefer One-Piece Bats
- not recommended for people who want an aluminum barrel.
The black 2015 S1 Youth bat is all about giving hitters an optimized feel with a nice sweet spot.Easton crafts the S1 as a 2-piece, using IMX Advanced Composite material in the barrel for nothing short of elite performance and extreme durability. The composite barrel connects to the SIC Carbon Handle using the patented CXN ConneXion Technology. The SIC handle and the CXN connection work together to eliminate that unwanted vibration, while redirecting that contact energy right back into the barrel for awesome trampoline effect that’s going to give your hits mad pop! The S1 also comes with an ultra-thin 29/32” composite handle and performance diamond grip.
Take this S1 to the field for youth play as it’s 1.15 BPF approved and ready for action!