2015 Easton S2z BBCOR Review
If you are a big fan of Easton S2 , then you will love the Easton S2z BBCOR as well. With the popularity of MAKO and MAKO Torq on the field these days, we all share the same thought that Easton are doing well with their continuing innovation made for their new bats.
But how good really is this bat?
WE RECOMMEND the Easton S2z IF YOU
- Go for aluminum barrels
- Prefer hybrid and two piece bats
- Want to experience the latest innovation from one of the top brands
- Favor a balanced as top priorities than a light swing weight bat.
- Need a BBCOR bat
WE DO NOT RECOMMEND the Easton S2z IF YOU
- Look for composite barrels
- Prefer one piece bat
- Are on the budget
- Prepare for the little league (as there is no size of S2z for little leaguers)
The Easton S2z also features a composite handle which helps dampen sting due to spiraled graphite and the new HyperLite aluminum alloy barrel, like the 2015 Easton S2. I bought this bat for my kids, and they are crazy about the sound of it. Of course, there is no vibration when hitting on the composite handle or off the end. Trampoline pop is another good feeling as well.
Currently, the Easton S2z is released for only BBCOR size, ranging from 32″/29, 33″/30, and 34″/31. If you want to search for other BBCOR bats, see here.
If you prefer the one-piece bat, then go for the Easton S3z.