2016 Easton Mako Youth Review
The 2016 Easton Mako Youth is the best tool to get into the field with and be ready to dominate the diamond. It contains the revolutionary Thermo Composite Technology (TCT) which features a huge sweet spot that gives a clean contact through the zone and a game-changing strength.
It also contains the original ConneXion Technology which proficiently forwards the energy to remove sting for a great feel in your hands and also the new Hyperskin grip essential for superior comfort and it has a great PRICE TAG.
- Thermo Composite Technology (TCT) which gives a great sweet spot and an incomparable bat speed
- Ultra-thin 29/32 inch composite handle which has Hyperskin grip of 1.2mm
- ConneXion 2-piece technology which makes most use of energy transfer to produce the ultimate feel hitters require
- USSSA BPF 1.15 Certification
- 2-Piece, Fully Composite Construction
Pros and Cons
- The sweet spot is huge. Include the special bat grip and the two-piece design and vibrations will no longer be a player’s problems
- You obtain a bat which really fits and feels comfortable in your hands while taking a swing
- The bat has more flex which is a great characteristic for contact hitters
- You obtain amazing bat speed when take a swing, which raises the possibility of making contact and also offers you more strength when get hold of a ball
- Full 12-Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Has a balanced Swing Weight
- It is expensive: this is a disadvantage as not very many people can afford to purchase the bat even if they think it is worth the expense.
Whether the bat is worth the expensive cost is really hard to predict, and greatly depends on how much your child sees the game if you are sure you are going to purchase it for them. If they are just casual young players, and you are unsure whether they will advance on playing the game, then it becomes difficult to justify the price point. Likewise, it can be debated that a bat like this tends to make a child more interested in the game as it looks great.
The 2016 Easton Mako Youth gives better performance, which always keeps players cheerful. They are able to get more bases, more hits and more significantly more wins. The bat also assists players to continue interested in the game as it does not hurt a lot when playing. With its anti-vibration characteristics and huge sweet spot, players do not get unpleasant sensation frequently. It is the best tool for a contact hitter who can afford it.