2016 Easton XL3 Review
The 2016 Easton XL3 is the best tool to use to elevate your game in the field. It is created with power players in mind, being packaged to enhance energy behind each ball. It contains the HMX Hyperlite Matrix Alloy barrel which has a big sweet spot at the same time preserving excellent durability, with an added long barrel shape which offers a superior pop with consistency.
This bat also features the new Hyperskin grip and extra-thin handle removes vibration to enhance the player’s feel at the plate and offering the extra confidence required to dominate the game.
- Extended monster barrel shape offers more pop upon every swing
- A new 1.2mm Hyperskin Bat Grip
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- 29/32 inches extra-thin handle with Hyperskin grip which removes vibration
- HMX Hyperlite Matrix Alloy barrel which offers excellent durability and expanded sweet spot
- USSSA 1.15 BPF Thumbprint Stamp
Pros and Cons
- It is end-loaded : weight distribution
- No break-inn period is required
- Very light weight
- Has 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Extra-long barrel shape to offer an expanded hitting zone
- The Alloy is long lasting and durable and will outlast composite bats
- Hyperskin Grip and extra-thin handle for removing vibration
- Awesome ping sounds when a ball is being hit
- Very affordable. Delivers quality for its budget friendly cost
- The extra long barrel takes time getting used to by players
In overall, the 2016 Easton XL3 baseball bat is a wonderful tool to be used by a power hitter. Not only does it have performance boosting features which include the HMX Hyperlite Matrix Alloy barrel which offers excellent durability and expanded sweet spot and the Hyperskin Performance Grasp, but it happens to be very affordable and cost-effective when you compare it to other similar bats being sold on the market. This makes the bat a superb selection if you do not want to spend extra to purchase high-finish bats which cost way much more, but nevertheless wish to have a bat which has some pop.
However, you might posses a desire to have a taste of the sweet spot which the bat has to offer, and its characteristic of having a barrel shape which is extended may be one of the features that might lead you to purchasing the 2016 Easton XL3.