2016 Easton Z-Core Hybrid XL Review
The 2016 Easton Z-Core Hybrid XL gives players more ping with every swing when they step up to the plate. It contains the revamped HMX aluminum barrel which extends the sweet spot for larger pop, together with the 2-piece CXN Zero technology which is designed to give cleaner contact.
This bat features the innovative Z-Core internal core technology which gives more power, as the Swing Weight Index designed by the end-loaded barrel gives more pop.
- HMX Hyperlite Matrix Alloy barrel which provides an extra sweet spot and better durability
- SIC black carbon handle which removes vibrations for a better feel for the players
- It has an all new Hyperskin Grip of 1.2mm
- Z-Core internal core technology which offers greater pop off the sweet spot
- CXN Zero two-piece ConneXion makes the most of the energy transfer for an optimized feel for players
- End-loaded barrel shape that has a higher swing weight which gives more strength
- BBCOR certified
Pros and Cons
- It has an awesome ping sounds when a ball is being hit
- One-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- More Ping with Every Swing
- It is very light weight
- Hyperskin Grip and extra-thin handle for removing vibration
- End-loaded barrel shape to offer an expanded hitting zone
- It is very well balanced
- It contains smooth enjoyable aluminum ping
- It is extremely good for hitting some dingers
- Not recommend this for people under 5’7′ – this is due to the fact that when a player makes a swing, some end weight at the finish will be felt
- The end loaded barrel takes time getting used to by players
The 2016 Easton Z-Core Hybrid XL bat is a 2-piece bat which is designed with an aluminum barrel and composite handle. It is similar to the 2016 Easton Z-Core Hybrid (without the XL) but this contains a heavier swing weight.
The bat is designed for baseball players who favor a heavy swinging aluminum barrel and a huge barreled which removes hand sting through the composite handle. Even as the DeMarini Voodoo has ruled the market for long, it is recommended for any serious player searching for the kind of performance this bat offers to consider the 2016 Easton Z-core Hybrid XL.
The swing weight of this bat emerges as Easton’s heaviest performance bat in the year 2016.