2016 Easton Z-Core Review
The 2016 Easton Z-CORE is the best tool for a player to emerge the toughest out in the lineup. It features the durable HMX aluminum barrel which enhances the strength, solid flex, and firm feel to hit rockets from foul line to foul line.
It also contains revolutionary Z-Core internal core which is created to give more power, as the lower Swing Weight Index designed by the balanced barrel design will vividly improve speed of the bat. Best price on this great bat HERE.
- Ultra-thin 31/32 inches tapered handle which has Hyperskin grip of 1.2mm
- HMX Hyperlite Matrix Alloy barrel which provides an extra sweet spot and better durability
- Cupped end cap
- It has a balanced barrel shape which contains a lower Swing Weight Index for faster bat speed
- It has Z-Core internal core technology that offers more pop off the sweet spot
- BBCOR Certified – Approved for High School and Collegiate Play
Pros and Cons
- It swings light, is incredibly balanced, and comes with a larger barrel. Has a simple design due to its one-piece alloy which performs exceptionally
- It has a tremendous pop out of the wrapper. Very nice grip with zero vibrations and no stinging hands
- Not very handle heavy or top heavy but just heavy enough for the player to feel the bat through the zone
- It has a smooth enjoyable aluminum ping. When a player hits the ball on the sweet spot, the ball will be gone for sure
- Has 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- It has plain paint and graphics but that does not interfere with the features and quality of the bat
- Due to the bat being aluminum, it contains more pop than composite bats and this comes at a price of it denting for around 8 months after a tournament
- If you take a ball off the end cap or the handle, it contains greater feedback and vibration in stinging hands more than composites
- Gets dirty quickly
The 2016 Easton Z-Core has brought innovation with its Z-Core technology offering players a cutting edge on the field. Its alloy features makes it maintain its popularity among competitive baseball players. The Z-Core design makes an extra-responsive barrel strong enough to compete with a fully composite bat, and still remain within the limits of the BBCOR Standard. This is the best bat for players who prefer the satisfaction of the ping and pop off the bat.