2016 Adidas EQT X3 RBZ BBCOR Review
Since Adidas ventured into manufacturing baseball bats, they’ve remained steadfast in striving to deliver high quality products. The new 2016 Adidas EQT X3 RBZ is the result of a partnership between Adidas and TaylorMade. This bat has a fantastic feel with an incredible light swing capability that ensures a smooth feel during contact. In addition, Adidas EQT X3 RBZ has a firm grip and the handle size is perfect.
It was at the 2016 NCAA College World Series where Adidas announced they were releasing 2016 Adidas EQT X3 RBZ after having success with EQT X1 and EQT X2. RBZ stands for RocketBallz and is a trademark associated with TaylorMade, a popular golf brand famous for manufacturing high end equipment. Tale a look at the best prices on this bat here.
Features of 2016 Adidas EQT X3 RBZ
- This baseball bat has a RBZ carbon barrel which is responsible for a balanced weight distribution capability that aids in faster swing speeds.
- The Sweet Spot hitting area is maximized thanks to an extended barrel profile
- Energy Recoil System makes the connection point become stiff in order to facilitate maximum energy during contact with the handle
- 2 5/8” barrel diameter, -3 weight ratio and 34” and 33” lengths
- EQT X3 has a carbon filter handle to ensure energy transferred back to the ball is at maximum
- BBCOR Certified
Adidas partnership with TaylorMade has incorporated advanced technologies from the golf industry into the design of 2016 Adidas EQT X3 RBZ bat. This awesome bat is associated with two key benefits which are huge sweet spots and massive power. This bat is classified as a 2-piece composite bat whose swing weight is right at the bottom. Having a low swing weight is an advantage because younger players interested in a light swing BBCOR bat will find this bat extremely useful.
To be precise, the 2-piece composite design coupled with a swing weight which is ultra light is a good choice for younger players in need