DeMarini NVS Vexxum Review
2015 DeMarini NVS Vexxum Review
The 2015 DeMarini NVS Vexxum is created with a lightweight NVS (New Velocity System) barrel shape which joins extremely quick swing speeds with added muscle to offer an explosive sweet spot.
This bat also features a C6 complex handle and X12 alloy barrel which is fine-tuned to offer optimal strength, firmness and quick response.
- Half and Half 2-piece hitting system which provides a fine-tuning benefit and removes feedback sound on off-center hits
- X12 fine-tuned barrel which provides a proprietary mixture of alloy agents, enhancing the best possible strengths at the thinnest points
- 2-piece Vexxum Grip which guarantees tack and comfort
- C6 complex handle which contains an extensive weave of carbon fibers to enhance responsiveness and stability
- Lightweight and innovative NVS (New Velocity System) with a barrel shape which combines speed and power to create an explosive sweet spot
- Low profile D end cap which is scientifically-tuned to absorb vibration as well as maintaining a low weight for the swing for maximum power
- Powerful fusion construction of alloy and high-grade composite
- Rotation Index numerical system which reminds the players to frequently rotate their bat to ensure extended life
- Very durable
- Comes with a one-year warranty
- Very light
- Provides a cutting edge performance
- Comes in lengths of between 29 and 32 inches long.
- Solid line drive hits.
- Not such a great choice for power hitters
- The handle might be slightly more flexible than most players like
- Has a longer break in period required for the alloy barrel
- The alloy barrel
- Its durability is in question as alloy barrels happen to break and crack easier.
2016 DeMarini NVS Vexxum: What’s new?
The biggest difference which is noticeable between the 2016 DeMarini NVS Vexxum and the 2015 version is the cosmetics which are usually a noticeable difference in bats from year to year. Nonetheless, the huge difference in performance and structure happens to be the sweet spot. The 2016 DeMarini NVS Vexxum features a much bigger sweet spot as compared to the 2015 version.
The 2016 DeMarini NVS Vexxum also comes with a new X12 Alloy which is suitable for flexural strength. It also contains the Big D end cap which assists in keeping the swing weight low and absorbing vibrations.
The 2016 DeMarini NVS Vexxum also comes with a longer barrel and a color scheme which is updated. The longer barrel happens to be highly recommended by the users. This barrel has been revamped to offer players even greater durability and power, while the new C6 Composite Handle removes all sting. An even more light weight N2M end cap has been included into this newer model’s design.
This 2016 model is now captivating everyone in the field by a big margin through offering players a top edge over the competition. Players are able to swing effortlessly and dominate the field easily.